Host a Shoe Drive!
The Salvation Army can help facilitate a shoe drive fundraiser for your school, church, organization, or team.
You collect shoes, tie pairs together, and get a check for 75% of the proceeds. 25% will go back into Salvation Army services.
We drop off and collect shoe boxes at your location.
Tips to maximize your drive:
- Start letting people know early!
- Offer an incentive like an iPod, pizza party, or celebration for the top donors of the drive.
- Make it a competition!
- Flyers and banners are highly encouraged.
- Ask families, neighborhoods, and friends to support your drive by donating shoes.
- Be creative and plan for success!
Start organizing your shoe drive today! Call Glen Kovacs (818) 449-4616
The Salvation Army
Canoga Park ARC
21375 Roscoe Blvd.
Canoga Park, CA 91304
(818) 883-3136 fax
(818) 414-1256 cell
The Salvation Army's Adult Rehabilitation Centers (ARCs) form the largest network of rehabilitation programs in the nation.