Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 29, 2010 - Memorial Day Flag Placement (Venturing assistance needed)

Attention all Venturing Crews or Patrols

I am Robin Stekkinger, with Troop/Crew 1, from Crescent Bay District.  I was asked to assist with this very special event and I am honored to do so.

I am in need of your assistance on Saturday, May 29, 2010, at the Memorial Day Flag Placement ceremony.  I am in need of youth wearing the green Venturing shirts.  I will need Venturing youth as Ambassadors, assisting in the front of the Cemetery, for special inside parking enforcement, and then when the flag placement begins, walking throughout the grounds as Ambassadors, assisting with the volunteers and Cub Scouts.

We well be meeting in front of the Cemetery at 6:45 a.m, since sign up starts at 7:00 a.m.

If you are a Crew or Patrol who can assist me with these responsibilities, I would like for you to please e-mail me at venturing4life@yahoo.com or call me at (310) 339-1977.

This is a very special day and event.  I would like to thank you in advance for any and all assistance that I can be given.

Yours In Scouting and Venturing For Life,

Robin Stekkinger
Troop/Crew 1
Crescent Bay District

No comments: