Wednesday, August 11, 2010

December 11, 2010 - Radio City Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes

Radio City Christmas Spectacular
The Rockettes
Nokia Theater LA Live
Saturday - December 11, 2010
Ticket distribution at 11:00am (will announce meeting place as we get closer to show date)

I have rear side loge seats at $28.00 per guest. All seats are reserved under my name. These will not be sold via Ticketmaster.

I can also sell discounted rear side orchestra and rear side loge seats at $40.00 per guest. However, these are on live inventory (meaning, I have to call in each time someone pays for these seats)


Plus you don't pay the the fees through me (order, facility, convenience, processing, handling... etc.)

Everyone in my group will get the 2010 Rockettes commemorative patch

However - these prices are only good through September 15th.  No extension will be granted.

RSVP by emailing me so I can send Paypal payment instructions...

I am loving this - holiday in summertime! Ho ho ho!

-Jocelyn

No comments: