Monday, August 15, 2011

September 10, 2011 - Robert Aguilar's Eagle project

Dear Scouting Family:

My name is Robert Aguilar, an Eagle candidate from Troop 513 in Santa Clarita.

I am requesting your assistance for my Eagle project at OLPH Church and School on September 10th, 2011 in creating an Emergency Preparedness Video.


OLPH and the Boy Scouts of America mean a great deal to me and have aided in my progression towards my journey to the rank of Eagle and towards becoming a man, so I have decided to give back.

For those interested in showcasing their unique abilities for the stage, I am in need of actors for multiple different scenes.

For those who wish to be involved in the magic behind the scenes, I am also in need of prop hands to aid in the setup of the scenes.

If you wish to be an actor, please let me know so I can send you one of the various scripts I have prepared.

Scouts participating will have the opportunity to get valuable first aid requirements signed off (from Tenderfoot to First Class) as well as receive a free first aid kit.

I am also in need of adult leaders for my project.

The more volunteers, the faster my Eagle project will get done.

All Scouts and leaders must be in Class A uniform.

Please assist me in my journey to Eagle, as I cannot do this alone.  Your participation will be put towards a wonderful cause and will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your help,

Robert Aguilar
Eagle Scout Candidate
Troop 513 - Santa Clarita, CA

No comments: