Thursday, November 29, 2012

December 1 and 8, 2012 - Ken Leonard Aquino's Eagle Scout Project

I will be leading my Eagle Scout Service Project on:

Saturday 12/1/2012 and the next Saturday 12/8/12
from 8 am to 1 pm

The Eagle Scout Service Project will take place at:

Cleveland High School
8140 Vanalden Avenue
Reseda, CA 91335

I will be leading a beautification project which is upgrading of the outdoor lounge and garden of the Special Education Office for the students and staff of Cleveland High School. Specifically, we will excavate/remove the dirt and transport it to other campus location.  Put concrete in the place of the dirt. We will remove and salvage the old wooden bench. We will also remove the weeds, dead plants and dried leaves. We will be installing a new metal bench, as well as putting edging stone near the garden. This Eagle Project will require a lot of work and manpower if my project is to be complete in two days. That is why I'm asking all who would like to assist me in completing this part of my project. If you would like more information you can reach me at these sources.

Please bring tools for gardening and concreting.

Thank you in advance for coming, each person who helps can truly make a difference for the students at Cleveland High School.

Ken Leonard Aquino
aquinoblf@yahoo.com
cell (818) 644-5360 or (818) 422-1343

No comments: