Wednesday, February 20, 2013

April 5, 2013 - Anaheim Ducks Scouts Night

Come and join me for:
Jocelyn Reyes Anaheim Ducks Group / Scouts Night

Ducks vs. Dallas
Friday, April 5, 2013
Honda Center

Ticket distribution time: 3:00 - 3:30 pm (please do not be late!)
Meeting place TBA

Cost: $37 - includes hot dog and soda.
Additional hot dog and soda is only $5 (regular $10)

Seat locations: Terrace Main East - corners - Ducks shoot twice

I had reserved the Color Guard experience for Troop 3179.

I am in progress of negotiating and requesting almost the same things I do for the Kings:

  • Photo on Ice
  • Player Meet and Greet
  • Zamboni Ride
  • Penalty Boxes
  • Ice Broomball

They are reviewing availability and will let me know soon.

Please do not request experiences.
I will assign accordingly (in order of payment received).
Experiences can be revised/canceled by Anaheim Ducks without notice.

Spaces for this game are limited - so pay as soon as possible.
Perks or no perks - this game is of great value!

Everyone is welcome to join my group, so invite all your families and friends!

These games are not exclusive to Scouts only.
However, Scouts and youth in my group will receive a special edition Ducks Scout patch.

Payment via Chase QuickPay (only if you have a Chase account)
or cash deposit to my Chase account if you do not have a Chase account.
Troop/group checks will also be accepted for groups of 20 or more.

Thanks and see you soon!
Go Ducks!

No comments: