Friday, January 16, 2009

Thomas Zachariah's Eagle Project

Dear Friends and Generous Contributors,

I am Thomas Zachariah, a Boy Scout of Troop 10 in Reseda. I am currently leading a community service project that will benefit the patients of Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. By the request of the hospital, I will be creating personal, portable, light, and easy-to use art desks for the patients. However, because the hospital must maintain a sterile environment, the desks must be made of a special acrylic plastic called Plexiglas. Due to the costs of the professional help that will be required to make the desks, and art supplies that I will also be donating, overall costs for the project will be around $3,000. To achieve these ends I kindly request your help in funding this effort. The estimated cost per child is $120 which would cover the costs for a desk and a set of art supplies. You may sponsor one or more patients' materials, or make a donation for an amount of your choice. Every donation is tax deductible and highly appreciated. If you have any questions, please email me at tipzeem@yahoo.com or call me at (818) 888-3368. Thank you for your time and generosity.

No comments: