Thursday, September 11, 2008

Operation Gratitude - Donation Pick-Up

Thank you for this wonderful reminder for Operation Gratitude.

This is another program especially near and dear to my heart, besides obviously Scouting.

The reason for this is because my soon to be twenty year old daughter will be deploying to Iraq this November. She is an Army Paralegal attached to the 82nd Airborne. HOOH-AH!!

So I would like to offer my services to any Troop, Pack or Crew that needs their donated items transported to Operation Gratitude drop off site. Anyone can reach me at my e-mail address: venturing4life@yahoo.com

So if you think this is a worth while offer, then could you please send it throughout the Council. This is my way of doing my small part to those that are doing their large part for us!

Thanks again for all you do too! You are invaluable to us.

Robin Stekkinger
ASM Troop 1/AVA Crew 1
Crescent Bay District

No comments: