Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 2008 - Troop 714 (Las Colinas) Eagle Project Help Needed

My name is Anthony Sansone and I am in Troop 714 of the Las Colinas District. I am refacing cabinets at Mason Park for my Eagle project. This involves stripping the old finish off of the existing cabinets, applying the new face, staining the cabinets, and sealing them. If it does not sound like that much work, I assure you that it is indeed. I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF WORKERS. We will be working for the next 2, possibly 3, weekends. I cannot count on the same people to work every week, seeing as they have plans and jobs and what not as well as the fact that they will be physically exhausted. I was informed that you may be able to help me get some volunteers. If you could, that would be great.

Every Saturday we start at 8:00am, and on Sundays we start at 9:00am. I will need people to donate AT LEAST 2-3 hours of their time. More would be great, but 2-3 hours will help greatly. In addition, they need to be energetic, as this project requires a ton of physical work. Here is the address and my phone number in case you need to contact me:

address:
10500 Mason Ave.
Chatsworth, CA 91311

My Number:
818-704-0341

No comments: