Thursday, August 13, 2009

Donation request

I think I can, I think I can. It is that time of year again when I compete in the Nautica Malibu Triathlon in September. Fifth year! Same race (1/2 mile ocean swim, 18 mile bike and 4 mile run), same Nestle Tri-Team as last year, but new aches and pains. Missed a huge chuck of time recovering from the gallbladder surgeries earlier this year and tweaked the back recently so we will see how it goes. It will be slowly, I can tell you that! But it is still a great cause - the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles - and I encourage you to donate, even if only $10, to this wonderful charity.

Visit my donation page and help me in my efforts to support Children's Hospital Los Angeles. If you know someone who likes to donate to a good cause, please feel free to forward the link.

Thanks in advance,
Dean Yerem

No comments: